Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Apple Party Favor




Thank You party favors!




     Nothing says thank you in the fall  like a fresh, crisp, apple and chocolate or caramel dip. I made 15  of these for my women's ministries leadership team.  Perfect little favors for our pre-retreat information dinner. Our theme this year is JOY, and gray & yellow are our colors.
  I considered making some yummy homemade dip and putting it in cute 1/2 pint mason jars, but they would have needed refrigeration and the thought of 15 of these in my already full fridge wasn't good. So I was thrilled to find individual containers of dip in chocolate/peanut butter and caramel, which enabled me to make these ahead of time.


Step 1.
Assemble needed supplies:
*  Big pretty apples ( I used Gala)
*  Individual dip packets. ( I found these in the peanut butter section and the caramel packets in the produce department.  This option was cheaper then making my own, but I am sure not as tasty :) )
* Ribbon ( 8 inches of the gray and about 14-16inches of the yellow per apple)
*Small glass bowl ( Found at the dollar store 3/$1.00.  Much cheaper then Mason jars)
* Clear plastic favor bags ( Also at the dollar store or cake dept of  Joann fabrics)
* Thank you tags ( Handwritten, but printing off the printer would be easy too!)
* The tags can say anything you like.  Happy Birthday, a name, etc.
* Yellow tissue paper. ( Added just for fun & color)

Step 2

1. Place  bowl, chocolate packet  and tissue in bag.
2. Gently drop in the apple.
3. Tie on the gray ribbon catching the apple stem if you can
4. Tie on the thank you with the yellow ribbon.

Sit back and enJOY




No comments:

Post a Comment